Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayley!

Today, is my only daughter's birthday. She is turning 10 years old! I cannot believe how fast time flies. It seems only yesterday, when I found out I had a little girl. I was so excited to have a girl. I dreamed I would be the mom to several girls, only to discover years later, that I would only have one (and sometimes one is more than enough!). Hayley is my girly girl. She enjoys all the pink things in life, and she is full of life (and drama at times too!). She enjoys using all her emotions, sometimes all in the same day. For the last several years, we have been able to have mom/daughter dates, and enjoy each others company, seeing movies, plays, going shopping, etc. I hope that throughout her life, we can be friends with one another and hold close to each other, sharing that bond that only a mom and daughter can share. Happy Birthday Hayley! I love you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a cute niece I have! Happy Birthday to all the Larson girls!