Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!

Today is the beginning of birthday week here at the Larson home. We have 3 birthdays within 6 days, and Justin is our birthday boy today!
He is turning 7 and is so excited! Justin is one of my babies, so it is very hard having him turn 7. In many ways, he seems like the baby of the family. Justin got kicked out of the baby status when he was 20 months old, by the unexpected arrival of brother Tyler. By the time Tyler was 11 months old, and Justin was 2 1/2, people were asking me if they were twins. Tyler grew very fast, and Justin not so fast! To this day, Justin is a couple inches shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Tyler. He is also my sweet child. He will still snuggle with me and let me hold him, whereas the younger brother is not so cuddly. Justin has been a joy from the beginning. He is such a good boy, and we love him so much! Tonight, we get to celebrate by going to Kangaroo Zoo, so we will post the party later. Happy Birthday Justin!


Justin enjoyed many hours under the heating lamp. (I wonder if that is where he got his great coloring?!)

Justin being loved by big sister, Hayley and Daddy

Justin's 1st Birthday

The "Twins"

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! I still remember how I loved to hear him cry as a baby (What kind of Aunt likes to hear their nephew cry?)- he had the sweetest cry. We wish we could be there for the big celebration!`