Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Ideas to help with the Holidays

If you are like me, you look anywhere and everywhere for tips, help, and ideas to simplify the holidays. I ran across this website, and wanted to share:

www.organizedchristmas.com

Also, several years ago, my sister clued me in to a great website where your kids can write to Santa online, and as soon as they hit "Send", a message from Santa immediately appears. It is so real, that the first year we used it, Zach had just learned that Santa was not real, and after he sent his letter, he began to question whether he really was or not! It makes a believer out of any kid! Where was all this fun stuff when I was a kid?! Here's that website:

www.emailsanta.com

Check it out and enjoy the holidays!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good website Jen! I liked the ideas to do with the kids. So much to do, so little time.