Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morn

Well, Christmas has come and gone. We were hoping to be snowed in for the day, but our snowstorm arrived Christmas night. The kids were good this year, and got up when asked (7 am), although Hayley's alarm woke me up at 6:45 am. This was set so she could do her hair for the pictures! Since when did she turn 13?! Anyways, I think the kids all enjoyed their presents and hopefully forgot the ones they didn't get. Here's some pics:



The family enjoying a little Guitar Hero on Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa's.



The kids at Grandma and Grandpa's on Christmas Eve.


Hayley with her Dancing with the Stars PS2 game. Watch out Edyta!

Tyler with one of the only gifts from his Santa list - Batman Legos video game!

Zach with Guitar Hero III. We'll never see him again!

Justin with tissue paper?! He was across the room from me, and all I could see was the wrapping paper flying all around me from the other three kids, so this was one of a few that I actually captured of Justin.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh such happy children! I don't know about you, but I was exhausted by the time it was all over. Love Christmas, but when the day has come and gone, it's kind of nice to relax a little.