Monday, October 25, 2010

One Year Older


Tyler celebrated his seventh birthday last week. Other than being busy with sports, it was a great one! He got to play his first basketball game on his actual birthday which he didn't seem to mind, then we celebrated with friends over the weekend. I let him have a late night with 8 other boys for three hours, which after the invitations were sent out I started to worry about too much time to kill. Thanks to the help of the whole family, we all had assignments and divided and conquered the entertainment of 10 boys for 3 hours! Whew!! Because it was so crazy, I didn't realize until after the boys left that I didn't take any pictures! The agenda was pizza, outdoor games, haunted house where they fish or treated for their goody bags, campfire with marshmallows, donuts on a string, and watching Scooby Doo until the parents came. Glad it's over and glad Tyler had a great birthday!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I still can't believe you had a 3 hour party! I'm going to tell my friends about it so maybe they will get the same idea and invite Chad over to a 3 hour party. That would be awesome. Do your kids even know how lucky they are to have a fun mom?