Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Should Be a Camera Man (Woman)

Okay, so my oldest child had his first official touchdown today. He has had several in practices, a few in scrimmage games, come close to several in real games, but today he scored his first (almost had two), and I was fortunate enough to catch it on film. I will preface this by saying that I was holding the camera, the snap went off and I thought "I should try catching this play on film, just in case..." So I did, and Zach always mentions my skills, because I always catch the good plays...



I get excited, can you tell?! Anyways, luckily a guy on the team video tapes all the games, so I should have this play in video come next week. Great job Zach! Also, check out this cool picture the coaches' wife took of Zach in action. (He's #88 in black and yellow)


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good job Zach, you make us all proud!

pam said...

Go Zach!!