Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mystery Solved


Last night, Kris and I left the kids to attend Kris' annual ASPE (American Society of Professional Estimators) Christmas party, where Kris was awarded "Estimator of the Year", a surprise to both of us. Meanwhile, the kids back home were keeping themselves busy making movies. When I left, they were using Zach's friend's camera, but somehow our camera was pulled out. Let me preface this by saying, we bought this camera new in September. It was a Nikon $100 camera. Our cameras are getting cheaper, the more we have to buy. When I got home, I noticed the lens stuck on the camera. Upon interrogating the kids, we narrowed it down to the boys. All got a lecture, then Kris got the idea of checking the memory card. I think we found the guilty one. It looks like an accident, but gosh dangit, I am still mad! No camera, and Christmas is coming soon. Maybe someone will get a broken camera for Christmas!

Watch it here:


www.vimeo.com/7983081

FYI: Upon viewing this video, I heard Tyler say "Oh shiz" (one of his favorite words, that doesn't sound so great!) I apologize if it sounds like a curse, I've tried getting him to say other things. Just to prepare you for the almost profanity!

P.S. This was Justin and Tyler's attempt to make a video like their older brother likes to do with his friends. So good to know what goes on while mom and dad are away. It might be cheaper to start hiring a real babysitter!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Alright Jen, you have a few options to get your money back here. All is not lost.
1. Their acting skills will pay off someday, rest assured.
2. Send that video in to America's funniest home videos - seriously, I laughed so hard, I cried, America will too.
3. I loved the part where you could see the babysitter (aka Hayley) sitting on the couch, watching TV. You could possibly be due for a year worth of free babysitting. Just hide all of the valuables.