Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A "Lost" Tooth

Justin lost a tooth the other day at school. He was so excited to show me after school what had happened. I was on the phone at the time, I looked at it and told him to go put it in a bag. Somewhere along the way, Justin dropped his tooth and lost it. After I got off the phone, I see Justin crying on his bed. He tells me that he lost his tooth and now the toothfairy won't come to visit him. We all told him that the toothfairy would still come if he just wrote a note. This was not enough, so I had to revacuum the whole house again and sift through the dirt and junk. Still no tooth. I finally got him to agree to write the toothfairy a note. This is what he wrote:
Which translated from bad picture, reads: "Dear toothfairy, I lost my tooth but I dropped my tooth and now I can't find it."

Fortunately for him, our toothfairy paid double the amount for not having a tooth! (I guess the toothfairy figured the agony over the lost tooth earned him twice the price!) I just hope the other kids don't try the same thing!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a sad story, but ended so well! I've heard that toothfairies now come equiped with GPS systems for lost teeth. She probably found it.

Stacy said...

What an adorable story!