Friday, April 24, 2009

"Fowl" Ball!

This is what happened while trying to record Zach while he was up to bat. (Notice the batter standing to the left of me.)

Fortunately, I looked up from the camera in time to see a ball coming straight for my face, and I was able to duck in time. Therefore, this video is entertaining, rather than tragic. Don't worry, two pitches later, the pitcher hit Zach in the arm, and he walked. I feel this was payback for almost hitting his mom in the face. All the boys in the dugout (to the left of me and the camera) gave Zach a hard time after that one!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Close one! You might want to stand behind the fence next time Zach's up to bat.

Jen said...

Good idea! I was standing right at the corner of the dug out, half behind the fence and half out, next time I think I will leave the filming to Kris! I'd rather see the ball coming for me!