Saturday, October 24, 2009

Look What We Did Today...


Meet Cody, the newest member of the Larson family. I know, I know. There goes my nights to a newborn puppy. He has taken to Hayley so I am hoping she lives up to her end of the bargain by mothering this little guy. We still need to get him to eat dog food (which then leads to poop), he left his mother this morning after his last nursing. I've never weaned a dog before, but if he's anything like Tyler...He's only 7 weeks old, so wish us luck, and let's hope this one works out! The things you do for your kids...:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You didn't! Oh, but the puppy is very cute. I'm not going to show my kiddies this post, if that's okay. Chad is very happy with his "pets" he found in the yard, namely bugs. I was pleased too, until Sam got into the jar and let a few out (in my house).

pam said...

You brave, brave woman!! He is very cute. Puppies are so hard to resist. I hope all goes well with training him. I did it once when I was 19. It was very hard, but I wasn't a mother then. Good luck with Cody.

Stacy said...

Oh Jen. Good luck. He is adorable.