Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog...That is the question!

Okay, so here we are in the dreary days of January. Just coming off the highs or lows of the holidays. In a week where the forecast is actually snow free, (yeah, no shoveling!), I sit here thinking of what there is to blog about. All the kids have gone back to school, that's good. But in January, there is just not a lot to blog about. I think about all the resolutions, or more like things I would like to accomplish this year...

  • Get organized
  • Run in some sort of 5K, 10K, possibly a half marathon (save the full marathon for another year)
  • Keep my house clean on a daily basis (not spotless, just maintained!)
  • Scrapbook more
  • Craft more (sewing again maybe)
These are just some of the things that I hope I can somehow squeeze into my life this year between all my mom duties. Find time for me...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You deserve a little time of your own! And I want to run with you - maybe I could plan a visit around one of the races next summer!

Jen said...

Your on! I would love to have you come run with me! It's good to set goals like these, I just hope I stick to it.