Thursday, August 28, 2008

And they're off...






Well, school has officially started! Everyone seems to be doing well after the first week of school. Zach seems to enjoy his new teacher, and he has most his friends in his class. They are bribed with Guitar Hero on Fridays if they turn in all their work. That should inspire him! Hayley seems to enjoy her teacher and from what I hear, the cute new boy that sits across from her! Oh, to be young and have a school girl crush! Justin has survived his first full days as a big first grader. It helps that he has a great teacher and a couple of neighbor friends in the class. Tyler starts preschool next week, so stay tuned for updates on that.


Right now, Tyler and I have to figure out a way to share the house together. Tyler has suddenly become afraid of the house and has to be in the same room with me at all times! I can't even take a shower without him coming in to be with me! I even tried locking the door the other day, and had to get out of the shower to unlock it because he had become hysterical on the other side! I hope this is a phase that he will soon outgrow!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How did I miss this post? Those kids are stylin'! As for Tyler following you around, welcome to my life.